Madis LLC is proud to Honor Our Heroes. We appreciate the dedication, commitment and the sacrifice each of Our Heroes give on a daily basis.
Police, Firefighters, Military and all First Responders are eligible for a discount on all of our skin care products.
Please contact our customer service department for further information.
Customer Service via email: click here Or by telephone: 813-986-4000
Thank you for all your service.
Honored and Never Forgotten
To donate to the Wounded Warrior Project please follow this link:
We received this from one of our loyal customers.
I just wanted to let those that visit your website know I have been using your products for over a year. I have used the Natural Skincare Products of which I love the “No chemicals”! I have also used almost all the Body Creams with Olive Oil, the Body Butters with Olive Oil the Hand Cream with Olive Oil and the Shower Gels, Body Scrubs and Creams. I really love the Antiwrinke Face Cream with Olive Oil. I will buy two jars of it next time. I gave so many of these great products for gifts last Christmas only to hear how much everyone loved the Skin Care Products including my husband! I check your website often for specials, but it’s not really necessary with your great pricing. Thank you Madis for coming to America and giving me this great Greek Product that I can use all over my body and give to my friends from old to young and their children. You have an amazing product! Thank you..J. Nichols
Thank you for your gracious comments. We try our hardest to bring our customers the best product.
Benefits of Argan Oil
Benefits of Argan Oil
Known by the Moroccan Berber community as the “Tree of Life”, the Argan tree (Argania spinosa) has supported the people of these arid regions and their livestock for centuries. The leaves and fruit sustain goats, camels and sheep. Cattle live off the press-cake that remains after the oil has been extracted; humans …
HerbOlive Hand Cream with 100% Organic Olive Oil and Argan Oil 3.64 oz.
Made with 100% Organic Olive Oil, Argan Oil, active organic Aloe Vera. It offers freshness and hydration making your skin smooth and soft. HerbOlive Hand Creams are formulated using Bio-active ingredients. This hand cream is Parabens free, Mineral Oil free, Vaseline free, Propylene Glycol free and GMO free.
Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. Replaces the natural oils back into the skin.
Aloe Natura Aloe Vera Hand Cream with 100% Organic Aloe Vera and Argan Oil 3.64 oz.
Made with 100% Organic Aloe Vera, ACTIValoe® and Argan Oil. A hand Cream with hydrating action containing active organic Aloe Vera and Argan oil that offers deep hydration to your hands making them smooth and soft. Aloe Natura This hand cream is Mineral Oil free, Pariffin free, Vaseline free, Parabens free and GMO free.
Leaves a cool aloe vera feeling on the skin and the Argan Oil replaces the lost natural oils back into the skin.
HerbOlive Body Butter is made with 100% Organic Olive Oil and Argan Oil 8.45oz.
HerbOlive Body Butters are formulated using Bio-active ingredients. . Hydrates and tones the skin offering velvet look. Body Butters are absorbed into the skin easily to help condition, soften and smooth the skin to prevent dryness all day long. Spreads like liquid silk leaving the skin fabulously moisturized. Smells deliciously helping to heal rashes and dry skin and reverse the signs of aging.
They are Parabens free, Mineral Oil free, Vaseline free, Propylene Glycol free and GMO free. Body Butter with Argan oil, Shea Butter, natural sunflower oil, enriched with organic olive oil
Natural Skincare found only at MadisLLC.com
15% sale on all skincare products until February 14, 2014
P.O. Box 1931
Benefits of Argan Oil
Known by the Moroccan Berber community as the “Tree of Life”, the Argan tree (Argania spinosa) has supported the people of these arid regions and their livestock for centuries. The leaves and fruit sustain goats, camels and sheep. Cattle live off the press-cake that remains after the oil has been extracted; humans eat the oil and the nut shells are used for fuel. Argan oil is produced from the kernels of the tree and is one of the rarest and most expensive oils in the world. Berber women have used Argan oil for centuries to protect and nourish their skin, hair and nails from the harsh conditions in which they live. Now Argan oil is gaining popularity as a “miracle ingredient” in the Western beauty product industry. It has extremely high levels of Vitamin E and 80% fatty acids which make it perfect for healing many skin ailments as well as protecting against premature aging caused by oxidation.
Healing and Protecting
The active substances called triterpenoids that occur in Argan Oil offer amazing skin protection benefits. These include tissue healing (scars), anti-inflammatory, sun-protective and disinfectant properties.
The oil contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids and is more resistant to oxidation than olive oil. Argan oil also contains 0.8% unsaponifiables (a large group of compounds also known as plant sterols or sterolins). Sterolins improve skin metabolism, reduce inflammation and promote excellent moisture retention.
Argan is considered an effective anti-aging oil due to properties such as the high levels of vitamin E /tocopherols (anti-oxidants help neutralise free radical damage, which is important for skin exposed to polluted Western environments) and saponins (skin-softening agents). Besides cooling and soothing inflammation, it is also reputed to help reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin`s hydro-lipid layer.
- Argan oil contains rare plant sterols (schottenol and spinasterol), not found in other oils. It is believed that these phytosterols are unique in their combination and that there are no other vegetable oils with a comparable phytosterol composition. In general phytosterols reduce inflammation and help block cholesterol absorption from the intestines. They also show anti-cancer properties.
- Argan oil facilitates digestion by increasing the concentration of pepsin in the gastric juice. It contains flavonoids that act as a natural anti-inflammatory both internally and externally.
- The oil is considered highly beneficial for arthritic or rheumatic conditions.
- It is helpful for lowering cholesterol levels, stimulating circulation and strengthening the body`s natural immunity.
- It is used to soothe skin ailments like chickenpox, acne, psoriasis, and dry eczema. It is also used to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Traditionally Argan oil is also reputed to have aphrodisiac and tonic properties.
Interesting Argan Oil Facts
- Argan tree groves survive for 125 – 450 years, making them a valuable inheritance for future generations.
- Argan oil has a similar fat content to olive oil and is used for similar purposes. Commercial Argan oil is a lot more expensive than olive oil. The Argan tree however lives longer than the Olive tree and requires no cultivation.
- Traditionally the local Berber women collect the seeds and press them to obtain the Argan oil for domestic use. This is a laborious process taking about 12 – 20 hours of hand processing to produce one litre of Argan oil. Oil produced by this method will keep for 3 – 6 months because it has extremely high vitamin E levels and is considered oxidatively stable. Moroccan families produce the oil as needed from a store of the kernels, which will keep for 20 years unopened.
- Charrouf Z, Guillaume D. Ethnoeconomical, ethnomedical, and phytochemical study of Argania spinosa (L.) Skeels. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 1999; 67(1):7-14.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/028265_argan_oil_remedies.html#ixzz2gHtD4jzT